Circo da maravilha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circo da maravilha

Come join Circo da maravilha! Originated in Portugal, it was taken over by an aspiring young man of many languages after it was canceled by the first ringmaster. Now he searches the globe for new performers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Natasha and Pias Interveiw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natasha Miles

Natasha and Pias Interveiw Empty
PostSubject: Natasha and Pias Interveiw   Natasha and Pias Interveiw I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:05 am

Natasha stepped onto the circus grounds, looking at the Red and purple tent in front of her, she had already seen an overhead veiw of the place, and had noted that the front tent was the largest, and assumed that it was not the one she would need to go to to speak to the ringmaster. She grabbed Pias hand, so she wouldn't run off, and headed around the tent, going to a tent in the center of the fairgrounds. Using deductive reasoning, she assumed this is where the Ringmaster would unless he was in the practice tent, which, deductively, would be the tent behind this one. The flap was partially opened, so she stepped inside, letting go of Pias hand in the process. She noted the side doors, before walking down the hallway to the one at the end, knocking on the door lightly.

Carnage looped through Natashas legs, before jumping up onto her shoulders, sitting down on the slender shoulder. His balance being impeccable. He took in the sites of the fairgrounds, purring softly. The air around him felt barren and unused, though he knew it would be changing soon, he enjoyed it for the moment. He mewed to Natasha as she entered the tent in the center, simply commmenting on the decor.

Diablo padded through the circus grounds, having little to no disregard to anything he decided to jump on. When he saw Natasha enter a tent, he bolted after her, appearing between her legs moments later.

Pia stared at the large Pink and Yellow tent in front her. She allowed Natasha to tug her along as she noted the many other tents that showed up once they had cleared the first one. She was mentally picking the ones she liked the best. Once she was pulled into the center tent however, her mind did a major loop. The hallway was extremely creepy and the doors on either side were daunting. She tried to open one and found it to be locked, so she tried shocking the lock open, but looked wide eyed as the bolt was simply absorbed by the lock. Then she shifted into a mouse and scurried up Natashas shoulder, sitting opposite of Carnage, waiting for the door to open or for someone to tell them to come in.
Back to top Go down
Ringmaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Natasha and Pias Interveiw   Natasha and Pias Interveiw I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:48 am

'What a nice day. Quite a few appointments scheduled. Hopefully there will be some real talent' Jiku thought as he wandered around his office in tiger form. It felt good for him to be in the form he grew up in, but it brought back some harsh memories. 'Thats why I do things differently' he thought as he caught the scent of four beings entering the circus grounds. 'Showtime!' In a split second his tiger shape shifted, it stood upright and the fur started retracting as his bones shifted to his human frame. He cracked his neck a couple of times before moving to a mirror. He looked himself over a couple of times, admiring his physical appearance, but feeling ashamed of his tattoos... The tattoos he used to cover up all of the scars of his past. 'Sexy as always' he thought with a chuckle as he picked up a guitar and sat in his chair. He faced away from the door and began playing a soft gentle tune that gradually got faster and faster. When he finally heard the knock at the door, his foot pressed a button on the wall, releasing the mechanical lock and pulling the door open.
Back to top Go down
https://circodamaravilha.board-directory.net
Natasha Miles

PostSubject: Re: Natasha and Pias Interveiw   Natasha and Pias Interveiw I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:02 am

Natasha surveyed the room that had just opened up, catching the tune that was being played, before stepping inside, she looked at the chair in front of her, also noting the button on the wall, which she assumed was the way he opened the door(unless the chair hides it). She stood near the doorway but far enough in to allow it to close. "I'm only assuming you to be the ringmaster?" She asked, though she knew the answer. It was either the ringmaster or someone who assisted him, but judging by the chair, the latter was unlikely.

Carnage remained on his perch, surveying the room as Natasha had silently, noting no exit other than the door they had entered through. He eyed the chair in front of them. He looked to Pia who was currently dancing a little to the music on Natashas other shoulder.

Diablo immediatly scampered into the room, jumping on the back of the chair in front of him, peering down at the man on the other side of the chair back, before jumping down onto his head, curling up in the fluffy red hair.

Pia's shaking stopped as she heard the music, since music immediately put her in a happy mood regardless of its tune. She began to dance in her mouse form on Natashas shoulder, currently unaware of any other surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Ringmaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Natasha and Pias Interveiw   Natasha and Pias Interveiw I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:11 am

Jiku smiled as the kitten jumped onto his head. "You know... I love cats. They're my favorite animals." he said, his fingers moving faster and faster on the guitar, setting up a nice rhythm.

"Yes I am the man
he who runs this place
talent or fan?
let's cut to the chase"

he sung to the rhythm of his guitar before quickly turning his chair to face them. He caught his breath at the sight of Natasha and started playing a softer, almost romantic melody, one eye winking under his devilishly appealing eyebrow. "Please tell me you're here to join my crew. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more of you" he flirted.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Miles

PostSubject: Re: Natasha and Pias Interveiw   Natasha and Pias Interveiw I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:20 am

Natashas ears flicked as they appeared on her head at his singing, which automatically clued her in to the potential apperance of the man in the chair, and smiled flirtatiously as the man turned around, almost chuckling at his facial reaction to her appearance. "Why else would I visit this circus grounds? There are no shows set up to play yet are there?" She asked. "Unless I am mistaken, you are Ringmaster Juki correct?" She asked, saying his name wrong intentionally. Though she could have done it honestly, since there were posters up with it spelled wrong. The only reason she knew the correct pronounciation was because of a contact she had that informed of such.

Diablo purred, curling up on Jikus head. He enjoyed the vibrations that occured when Jiku spoke, and they were easy to feel from his perch.

Carnage took in the mans details lazily, mewing at Diablo to get off the boys head, though the younger cat ignored him promptly as he laid down on the mans head. Carnage sighed, shaking his head as he watched Natasha and Jiku converse.

Pias eyes got wide as Jiku turned around, and she blushed, scurrying behind Natashas hair. He was so cute, and she was still a mouse, and if he liked cats, he might eat mice, so her feelings were a bit mixed from 'oh gosh he's gorgeous' and 'oh goodness he might eat me!'
Back to top Go down
Ringmaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Natasha and Pias Interveiw   Natasha and Pias Interveiw I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:26 am

Jiku smiled. "With a look like that, I'm whoever you want me to be babe" he flirted, licking his lips in a tempting manner. "Quite a crew you have here... Three undead cats and a mouse. Go figure." he grinned, proving that he instantly realized that Natasha was a vampire as well as a cat. "But in all seriousness, its Jiku. What makes you want to join the Circo Da Maravilha?" He asked, setting his guitar aside.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Miles

PostSubject: Re: Natasha and Pias Interveiw   Natasha and Pias Interveiw I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:43 am

Natasha smiled at his flirtation, winking at his lip lick. "She's isn't always a mouse, but around a man as charming as yourself, she likes to be scarce." She said, her voice having a sexy tint to it as her tail showed, wrapping around her leg in a seductive manner, moving her hair slightly to so Pia was no longer hidden behind it, the movement also another flirtation on her part, showing off more of her upper body. "As far as joining the circus, my mouse friend here and I want to join for a bit of a change of pace. She's always adored circus's and she was begging me to let her join, and it was always intriguing to me, so I figured it was worth a shot, as well as getting to work with you on a daily basis." She said.

Diablos purring sounded louder once Jiku stopped playing, and he sat up and stretched, messing up Jikus hair in the process. Then he tilted his head so he was looking at Jiku eye to eye, as if examining his face, his eyes never once blinking.

Carnage jumpped down from Natashas shoulders, padding around the small office. He could smell tiger stench all over the office, and knew the source as soon as he padded behind Jikus desk. He mewed at Natasha to inform her, though he knew this was old news for her, since she picked up on scents much faster than he did. Regardless, he padded out from behind the desk, sitting beside Natashas foot.

Pia squeaked as Natasha moved her hair, quickly scurrying to hide beneath it once more. "You're not nice Natasha..." She murmured in her ear, though she knew Natasha didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Ringmaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Natasha and Pias Interveiw   Natasha and Pias Interveiw I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:56 am

Jiku chuckled. "Hmm... well its obvious you're a talented group. If you want in, you're in. Pick your tent. They're all up for grabs except for the show tent and the practice tent. Of course you could just stay in my tent." he said, winking at Natasha again before noticing the kitten looking him in the eyes. "Quite a curious creature" he said, reaching up to see if the cat would allow him to grab it. If it did, he would pull it into his lap and pet it as he conversed with Natasha.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Miles

PostSubject: Re: Natasha and Pias Interveiw   Natasha and Pias Interveiw I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Diablo tilted his head as he was lifted and placed on Jikus lap, purring softly as he pet his back. He knew that if he kept petting him, the mans hands would get bloody, but he would enjoy the attention until the man realized this.

Natasha smiled at Jikus offer. "Your tent sounds like a pretty nice place to stay. You sure that's an option?" She asked with a small laugh that was just as seductive as anything else she had already done. She then pulled her attention to Diablo. "I turned him a few monthes ago. He's a very rambunctious kitten." She said. "The other one is Carnage, he's been my companion for quite some time." She said as he addressed Diablo.

Carnage shook his head at Diablo, before laying down on Natashas foot, his tail tapping lightly against the floor.

Pia peeked out from behind Natashas hair, her nose twitched a bit. "They smell bad sometimes, but you get used to it eventually." She said in a squeaky voice.
Back to top Go down
Ringmaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Natasha and Pias Interveiw   Natasha and Pias Interveiw I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:30 pm

"I assure you I do not mind in the slightest" Jiku said to both Natasha and Pia. "My bedroom gets very lonely sometimes" he said, giving Natasha a seductive gaze. "Anyway... Other than stealing hearts and turning cats into undead beings, what gifts do you have? I should probably know what I'm inviting into my circus... and my bedroom." he finished before setting Diablo on his desk and standing up, giving Natasha a more full view of his gorgeous physique. "I can't stand sitting for long periods of time." he said as he swiftly shifted back into his tiger form.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Miles

PostSubject: Re: Natasha and Pias Interveiw   Natasha and Pias Interveiw I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Natasha smiled at Jiku as he shifted, before mimicing the transformation, in a female form of course, but the same coloring otherwise. "I can mimic any type of cat, and she can use lightning, among other things." She said, sitting down and licking her paw. "Nice coloring, I have to say I've never seen such rich colors before." She added, purring softly.

Diablo immediatly found a pile of papers, and laid down on them, no doubt getting some kind of blood on them, but he didn't care, the spot was comfy, and he wanted something comfy.

Pia jumpped down to the ground, scurrying under the table. Now Jiku wasn't necessarily sexy, but he was a very large cat, and that was just as scary.
Back to top Go down
Ringmaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Natasha and Pias Interveiw   Natasha and Pias Interveiw I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Jiku chuckled. "Well color me impressed." he said, shifting back to his human form, purposefully not making any clothes return to his body as he got to his feet. "You can be a very useful addition to our show." he said as he walked closer to her, his naked body only inches away from her as he reached out to pet her. "I have to say the colors look better on you."
Back to top Go down
Natasha Miles

PostSubject: Re: Natasha and Pias Interveiw   Natasha and Pias Interveiw I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Natashas purr got louder as he shifted, tilting her head down and up so it pressed against his hand, her tail brushing his leg. "I'm sure you are just flattering me." She said seductively. "Regardless, I have plenty of skill to offer, both on stage, and in private." She said, before walking past, rubbing against Jikus leg as she walked passed, picking up a now passed out Pia from beneath his desk, before shifting forms, keeping her clothes on unlike Jiku, Pias little mouse form in her hands. "Aw, look, you've gone and frightened the poor girl. Of course, with looks like yours I can't see how that'd be very hard." She added with a wink. "You should probably cover up though, despite the tempting veiw."

Pia peeked out from under the desk as Jiku switched forms, before squeaking and promptly passing out at the veiw she received.
Back to top Go down
Ringmaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Natasha and Pias Interveiw   Natasha and Pias Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:32 pm

"Thats no fun" Jiku said as his form began to shift again. He grew ears, a tail, claws, and thick fur all over his body that barely covered his more private areas. "My hybrid form. Like it?" he flirted before licking the back of his hand and grooming his hair like any other house cat. "It's a bit more feral than most hybrids, but I like it. Makes me feel cozy." he said as he walked up to the back wall and pressed another button, setting off the sounds of a few moving mechanical pieces. "Ready to see my bedroom?" he asked, his voice as seductive as ever.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Miles

PostSubject: Re: Natasha and Pias Interveiw   Natasha and Pias Interveiw I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Natasha smiled at the appearance shift. "I've got a few ferals sides myself, I'm sure I could give you a run for your money though." She said with a seductive smile, her tail twitching lightly. "You're bedroom sounds pretty good right now. Anywhere for Pia to nap while us grown ups talk?" She asked, hre voice drifting over the word 'talk' playfully.

Carnage walked over the far wall as the clicking started, getting as far from it as possible. He'd follow once it stopped, but for now, he didn't want to bother his ears.

Diablo stretched, before jumping from the desk and over to Jiku, rubbing against his legs and between them as the clicking started. His previous owner clicked their teeth when they wanted to pet him, so it was an old habit to go towards the noise.
Back to top Go down
Ringmaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Natasha and Pias Interveiw   Natasha and Pias Interveiw I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:31 am

After a few more clicks and grinds, the wall opened up to a much larger room. The floor had tiger stripe carpeting. (Artificial of course) The walls were a seductive red meant to stimulate certain parts of the body and mind. There were two queen size beds on either side of the one king size bed. All of them had similar patterns to the floor.

"There are plenty of places for her to sleep" Jiku chuckled as he gestured toward the three beds. "And I haven't had a nice 'talk' in quite some time." He led the others into the bedroom, sitting down on the large king size bed in the center before speaking again. "Don't worry. The tiger stripes are all artificial. I'm completely against hurting animals."
Back to top Go down
Natasha Miles

PostSubject: Re: Natasha and Pias Interveiw   Natasha and Pias Interveiw I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:30 am

Natasha walked into the room, putting Pia down on one of the beds. "Well, depends on your definition of 'talk'." She replied, sitting down on one of the other beds in the room, putting a hand on Carnage's ear, rubbing it lightly.

Carnage followed after Natasha, jumping up onto the bed beside her, watching Jiku from where he was, leaning into Natasha's hand slightly.

Diablo was still rubbing against Jikus legs, meowing this time to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natasha and Pias Interveiw   Natasha and Pias Interveiw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natasha and Pias Interveiw
Page 1 of 1